Real-Time Embedded Systems: Optimization, Synthesis, and Networking by Lingfeng Wang, Jiayin Li, Meikang Qiu (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $148.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUbiquitous in today's consumer-driven society, embedded systems use microprocessors that are hidden in our everyday products and designed to perform specific tasks. Effective use of these embedded systems requires engineers to be proficient in all phases of this effort, from planning, design, and analysis to manufacturing and marketing. Taking a systems-level approach, Real-Time Embedded Systems: Optimization, Synthesis, and Networking describes the field from three distinct aspects that make up the three major trends in current embedded system design. The first section of the text examines optimization in real-time embedded systems. The authors present scheduling algorithms in multi-core embedded systems, instruct on a robust measurement against the inaccurate information that can exist in embedded systems, and discuss potential problems of heterogeneous optimization. The second section focuses on synthesis-level approaches for embedded systems, including a scheduling algorithm for phase change memory and scratch pad memory and a treatment of thermal-aware multiprocessor synthesis technology. The final section looks at networking with a focus on task scheduling in both a wireless sensor network and cloud computing. It examines the merging of networking and embedded systems and the resulting evolution of a new type of system known as the cyber physical system (CPS). Encouraging readers to discover how the computer interacts with its environment, Real-Time Embedded Systems provides a sound introduction to the design, manufacturing, marketing, and future directions of this important tool.
- Author BiographyMeikang Qiu is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Kentucky. An IEEE senior member, Dr. Qiu has published more than 100 peer-reviewed journal and conference papers and has served as program chair of several conferences. He has also won three Best Paper Awards in the last two years. He earned a Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Texas at Dallas. His research interests include embedded systems, computer security, and wireless sensor networks. Jiayin Li is pursuing his Ph.D. in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Kentucky. His research interests include software/hardware co-design for embedded systems and high performance computing.
- Author(s)Jiayin Li,Lingfeng Wang,Meikang Qiu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.