All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaunch effective real-time communications to win in today's always-on world Gone are the days when you could plan out your marketing and public relations programs well in advance and release them on your timetable. Real time means news breaks over minutes, t days. It means companies develop (or refine) products or services instantly, based on feedback from customers or events in the marketplace. And it's when businesses see an opportunity and are the first to act on it. In this eye-opening follow-up to The New Rules of Marketing and PR, a BusinessWeek bestseller, David Meerman Scott reveals the proven, practical steps to take your business into the real-time era. Find out how to act and react flexibly as events occur, position your brand in the always-on world of the Web, and avoid embarrassing mistakes and missteps. Real-Time Marketing and PR will also enable you to: * Develop a business culture that encourages speed over sloth * Read buying signals as people interact with your online information * Crowdsource product development, naming, and even marketing materials such as online videos * Engage reporters to shape stories as they are being written * Command premium prices by delivering products at speed * Deploy techlogy to listen in on millions of online discussions and instantly engage with customers and buyers Scale and media buying power are longer a decisive advantage. What counts today is speed and agility. While your competitors scramble to adjust, you can seize the initiative, open new channels, and grow your brand. Master Real-Time Marketing and PR today and become the first to act, the first to respond, and the first to win!
- Author BiographyDavid Meerman Scott's book The New Rules of Marketing and PR opened people's eyes to the new realities of marketing and public relations on the Web. Six months on the BusinessWeek bestseller list, with over a quarter million copies in print in more than twenty-five languages, New Rules, now in its third edition, is a modern business classic. David's popular blog and hundreds of speaking engagements around the world give him a singular perspective on how businesses are implementing new strategies to reach buyers in real time.
- Author(s)David Meerman Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.