All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrama, tragedy and fast breaks...on wheels. Life goes on... Get Real. Real men, real basketball, real manga. Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T+ audiences. While Nomiya has finally found that one thing in his life, the goal that he kws he will truly strive to achieve, Takahashi takes ather step forward in his journey of recovery from out the depths of despair. And he finds solace in the company of a most unlikely pair. Gyupaa!
- Author BiographyTakehiko Inoue is the creator of one of the most popular manga of all time, Slam Dunk, which has sold over 100 million copies worldwide. He followed that series up with two titles lauded by critics and fans alike-- Vagabond, a fictional account of the life of Miyamoto Musashi, and Real, a manga about wheelchair basketball. Inoue is the recipient of numerous awards, including the prestigious Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize and the Media Arts Festival Award. In addition to his work on manga, Inoue has worked on television commercials, character designs for video games, and is the founder of a scholarship to foster Japanese basketball talent.
- Author(s)Takehiko Inoue
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleReal (Viz)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width148 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Takehiko Inoue
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.