Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPlenty of Americans are choosing t to attend colleges or universities today. And for good reason. From information techlogy to construction, many jobs offer good hours, pay and professional fulfilment and don't require a degree - here is the ultimate guide to this employment trend. With so much emphasis put on why college degrees are important for getting a leg up on your career, this book explores the benefits of NOT getting a degree. Readers learn the benefits of starting their career earlier and thus advancing further faster, gaining time to switch careers later if necessary and jumpstarting career earnings potential. Examples are given of people who skipped college right out of high school, launched careers and were able to accelerate their earnings potential.
- Author BiographyBetsy Cummings is the author of HOW TO FIND A JOB AFTER 50 (Warner Business, 2005).
- Author(s)Betsy Cummings
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.