Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReal World Ecomics links the three core elements of ecomics-theory, models and real-life examples - and follows the sequence of chapters most commonly used in first-year micro- and macro- ecomics textbooks. Interesting and relevant newspaper articles are contained in each chapter, clearly showing the connection between ecomic theory and real-world events. Each article is followed by an In Context section that helps students to make the connection between theory and practice. The Hints section assists students to frame an answer to the questions that are posed.
- Author BiographyDR VICKI FEAST is Associate Professor and Dean: Teaching and Learning in the Division of Business and Enterprise at the University of South Australia, Adelaide. Although Vicki has been Dean since 1999, she also lectures in first year economics offshore in Hong Kong in a large undergraduate business program in which RWE is a key resource. In the pursuit of lifelong learning, Vicki has combined her two interests in economics and education by completing a Bachelor of Economics and a Diploma in Education (Flinders University), a Graduate Diploma in Economics (Adelaide University), Master of Commerce (University of South Australia) and most recently graduating in April 2003 with a Doctor of Education (Flinders University) . KEN ADAMS is subject coordinator and principal lecturer in Economic Environment , a core subject for some 34 degree offerings in the Division of Business and Enterprise at UniSA. As such, Ken is responsible for the teaching, tutoring and setting of exams for approximately 1,500 students annually, both internally and externally as well as offshore duties in Hong Kong on a regular basis. An economics graduate of Flinders University, he taught at secondary level from 1976-84 before turning his hand to several successful business ventures from 1983-1994. After retiring from the private sector, Ken was lured back to the education industry in 1995, where his outstanding student evaluations and passion for economics led to him being appointed to his current position.
- Author(s)Ken Adams,Vicki Feast
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight229 g
- Width74 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.