All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSQL Server Administration with Perl consists of a series of scenarios covering a wide range of SQL Server administrative topics. These are real-world scenarios that you hear DBAs discussing on the SQL Server forums and newsgroups-scenarios that DBAs run into in their day-to-day development or production environments. Readers will walk away from this book with two things: a DBA toolkit with well over 150 Perl scripts and problem-solving techniques they can apply to create even more tools for attacking other SQL Server administrative problems.
- Author BiographyLinchi Shea works at a major Wall Street firm as the SQL Server technical lead. He is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and is active with many SQL Server communities via SSWUG.org. He has a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and computer science, and a master's degree in information systems from the University of British Columbia. When not automating and solving database administration problems with Perl, Linchi is an avid tennis player and a regular reader of newspaper bridge columns.
- Author(s)Dave Shea,Linchi Shea
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.