All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 30 chilling stories of real-life zombie encounters, this comprehensive and unsettling study draws upon traditions found throughout the world to dispel common depictions of zombies as lurching, flesh-eating automatons made popular by countless movies and books. This fascinating collection includes the stories of the Devil Baby of Bourbon Street, a monstrous creature complete with horns and tail that still lurks in the shadows of the Big Easy; Black Mama Courteaux and the great zombie war, involving hundreds of zombie soldiers battling for the supremacy of their queen; and the swamp child of Mama Cree, who still roams the bayous of Louisiana. In addition to the stories, a variety of zombie-related facts are explored, including ceremonies and initiations, zombies throughout history, sacred zombie and voodoo-related sites, and zombies and monsters of the Bible.
- Author BiographyBrad Steiger is the award-winning author of more than 100 books, including Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Houses ; Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside ; and The Werewolf Book. He is a regular radio guest on the Allan Handelman Show, Coast to Coast, and Jeff Rense's Sightings. He lives in Forest City, Iowa.
- Author(s)Brad Steiger
- PublisherVisible Ink Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationCanton, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisible Ink Press
- Content Note1
- Weight574 g
- Width183 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.