All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biennial meetings at Sao Carlos have helped create a worldwide community of experts and young researchers working on singularity theory, with a special focus on applications to a wide variety of topics in both pure and applied mathematics. The tenth meeting, celebrating the 60th birthdays of Terence Gaffney and Maria Aparecida Soares Ruas, was a special occasion attracting the best kwn names in the area. This volume contains contributions by the attendees, including three articles written or co-authored by Gaffney himself, and survey articles on the existence of Milr fibrations, global classifications and graphs, pairs of foliations on surfaces, and Gaffney's work on equisingularity.
- Author BiographyM. Manoel is Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Sao Paulo. M. C. Romero Fuster is Assistant Professor in the Department of Geometry and Topology at the University of Valencia. C. T. C. Wall is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Liverpool.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 380
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byC. T. C. Wall,M. C. Romero Fuster,M. Manoel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.