All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
About this product
- DescriptionWithin traditional decision theory, common decision principles - e.g. the principle to maximize utility - generally invoke idealization; they govern ideal agents in ideal circumstances. In Realistic Decision Theory, Paul Weirch adds practicality to decision theory by formulating principles applying to nideal agents in nideal circumstances, such as real people coping with complex decisions. Bridging the gap between rmative demands and psychological resources, Realistic Decision Theory is essential reading for theorists seeking precise rmative decision principles that ackwledge the limits and difficulties of human decision-making.
- Author(s)Paul Weirich
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note28 line illus.
- Weight566 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.