Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Drawing Made Easy series introduces budding artists to the fundamentals of pencil drawing. With in-depth information, including several approaches to the discipline, these books will help beginners become inspired and feel confident in their own talents. This comprehensive book covers the most essential aspects of understanding value, such as seeing values as shapes, creating a range of contrasts, evoking mood, distributing light and shadow, and using value to create texture.
- Author BiographyDiane Cardaci was classically trained at the Art Students League of New York City, Parsons School of Design, and the School of Visual Arts. Her passion for both realism and nature led her to start her professional art career working as a Natural Science Illustrator in New York City, where she specialized in medical and natural science illustrations. Her work has been published by the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, as well as by major textbook companies such as Holt, Rinehart, and Winston. After studying portraiture with such nationally acclaimed artists such as Nelson Shanks and John Sanden, commissioned portrait work soon became an important part of her artwork. She is a signature member of the American Society of Portrait Artists and has contributed writing for the organizations publications. Diane is also a member of the Colored Pencil Society of America, the Graphic Artists Guild, and the Illustrator's Partnership of America.
- Author(s)Diane Cardaci
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight213 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.