All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, a classroom veteran delves into the daily encounters and experiences of teachers to offer insights, rather than prescriptions, that demonstrate what the real life of the teacher is like. He addresses the experiences of students, parents, administration and the community.
- Author BiographyMilton E. Rosenthal taught math and science in the Newton, Massachusetts public schools for 40 years. Semi-retired, he serves as a part-time substitute teacher in the public elementary schools in Randolph, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Milton E. Rosenthal
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Out-of-print date02/03/2011
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight240 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.