All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen-year-old Ali Caldwell's father keeps her privacy so secure ne of the kids at boarding school believe she has a movie star for a mom. Sick of hiding in the wings, Ali decides to orchestrate her own fame by posting videos of her and her friends on YouTube. Suddenly, she's the new Hollywood buzz, and her mom wants Ali on her reality show. Now Ali's in the middle of a media firestorm. The paparazzi have tracked her down, interview requests are coming from all over, and the hottest star in Hollywood asks her to the school dance. To top it all off, some stranger is following her around and sending flowers. It's really starting to creep her out. But is he really a dangerous stalker, or just ather cog in her mother's publicity machine?
- Author(s)Christine Marciniak
- PublisherZumaya Publications LLC
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZumaya Publications LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.