All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding in-depth accounts and close critical examinations of nine of Wiseman's films - Titicut Follies , High School , Basic Training , Essene , Juvenile Court , Primate , Welfare , Canal Zone and The Store - this second edition features a new introduction, a revised and updated filmography and an updated bibliography.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Benson is the Edwin Erle Sparks Professor of Rhetoric and Professor of Communication Arts and Sciences at the Pennsylvania State University. His many books include the edited volume, American Rhetoric: Context and Criticism. Carolyn Anderson is an associate professor and undergraduate program director in the Department of Communications at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. With Thomas W. Benson, she is the author of Documentary Dilemmas: Frederick Wiseman's Titicut Follies.
- Author(s)Carolyn Anderson,Thomas W. Benson
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.