All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese books provide a range of opinions on a social issue; each volume focuses on a specific issue and offers a variety of perspectives, e.g., eyewitness accounts, governmental views, scientific analysis, newspaper accounts, to illuminate the issue.; This title explores the place of reality television in society. Topics discussed include the impact of reality TV programming; issues of diversity/gender/stereotypes; and issues specific to children who appear on reality TV.; Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byThomas Riggs
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.