Realizing God: Or a Form of Godliness by Ray E Smith, The Holy Spirit (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus said to a man He had blessed in Mark 5:19 Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how He has had mercy on you. Can you tell what the Lord has done for you? What is God doing in your life? If you cant count the blessings you are receiving from the Lord, then you should read this book. A wise old mentor once said: You can get anything God has through faith. Citing practical experiences, the author shows how God hors His word from childhood through the present. He tells how God kept the promise of Malachi 3:10: God t only provided funds for college but poured out so much blessing that you will t have room eugh for it. He explains during the Korean Conflict how God empowered him to face combat or whatever the future might hold. He tells of facing life or death when a surgery failed. He writes how the Lord enabled him to travel from Stuttgart, Germany to Athens, Egypt, the Holy Land, and Rome; - a thirty day trip on $300 in 1955. He tells of climbing the great pyramid of Egypt. He shows how God provided courage and strength as a young adult to move his wife and three children from South Carolina to Los Angeles. He writes of the miraculous way God called him out of retirement as a former customs inspector at age 68. God sent him to Bulgaria where he became pastor of the International Baptist Church Sofia. Have you realized the power of God in your life, or do you merely have a form of godliness? See 2 Timothy 3:1-5: we are living in the last days. Verse 5 speaks of people Having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have thing to do with them. From personal experiences, the author reveals how to realize the dynamic power of God in your life and in your church. If you do t have a close, personal relationship with the Almighty God, you need to read this book. Learn how simple it is to turn from a powerless religion and begin living each day in God's strength and might.
- Author BiographyRaymond Ewell Smith was born June 10, 1932 in Brunswick, Georgia. He was the sixth of seven children born to David Patrick and Ruby Smith, although his older brother, Charles, died at birth. When he married Charlene Jewell Harley, he said his wife's middle name added a J to his and made their lives a true Jewell. Ray's defining moment came when he discovered God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1). He learned at an early age that God not only stands behind His word, but God blesses anyone who will trust Him and give Him absolute first place in their life. (Matthew 6:33) He feels compelled to share his many years of blessings by recounting how God blessed and sustained hm through every circumstance as he realized God. He tells how God enabled him to earn three college degrees (BS from the College of Charleston in English and social sciences, 1957; Master of Education in the field of guidance and counseling from the University of South Carolina, 1972; and Master of Public Administration in the field of government affairs from the University of Southern California, 1975.
- Author(s)Ray E Smith,The Holy Spirit
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.