All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionUse what kids love to do to help them learn biblical truth! The Really Big Book of Bible Story Coloring Pages offers lively coloring pages that can enrich your program, be used as a fun warm-up as children arrive, or provide a helpful quiet activity. Features include:
- Pictures to color that reinforce the kid-appropriate Bible story on the other side!
- Bound-in, searchable CD-ROM makes planning easy and quick
- Kids will share the pages with their families
- A balance of Old and New Testament Bible story coloring pages
- Over 158 coloring pages
- CD-ROM contains a BONUS of 34 more printable coloring pages
- Many uses including kids' church programs, homeschooling, Christian schools, and more!
- Author BiographyGospel Light publishes a wide range of fun and creative kids resources in a multitude of exciting formats. At Gospel Light, we remember what it's like to see the world through a child's eyes. We believe the best way to reach kids for Jesus is by teaching about God and His Word through hands-on activities that engage a child's intense curiosity, openness to learning new things and desire to love and be loved by Jesus. That's why we offer a variety of Bible curricula for every age child, Vacation Bible School programs, music and media that reinforce Scripture learning and Bible-based studies--all filled with engaging, hands-on activities that keep kids involved in Bible learning designed just for them! For over 80 years, we've been equipping leaders and teachers with the best tools for drawing kids to Jesus and leading them in a lifelong relationship with Him. Our ministry resources are designed to engage the minds and hearts of children, to teach God's Word and to fulfill the same mission we've had since 1933: To know Christ and to make Him known.
- Author(s)Gospel Light
- PublisherGospel Light
- Date of Publication22/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBig Books (Gospel Light)
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.