Really Gross Facts: Everything You Don't Need to Know But Can't Resist Reading About by Ted Leech (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionHow to lose friends and nauseate people What grosses you out? How about this: Attila the Hun died from drowning in his own sebleed. The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet. One pound of peanut butter can contain up to 150 bug fragments and five rodent hairs. This crusty, thoroughly distasteful and utterly compelling book of facts will disgust your friends and give hours of revolting, sickening pleasure.
- Author BiographyTed Leech is the author of Drinking Games and Really Gross Facts.
- Author(s)Ted Leech
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2013
- Weight50 g
- Width80 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.