Really Healthy Gluten Free Living: How to Heal Your Gut with a Healthy Gluten Free Diet - 32 Healthy Gluten Free Recipes by Janet Matthews (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.26Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Healthy is YOUR Gluten Free Diet? If you have Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance and want to kw how to live a healthy gluten free life, and where to find gluten free recipes that will help to heal your gut and put you on the road to recovery, then this is the book for you. There is a tendency to think that just because you are on a gluten free diet that all your problems will melt away. If you suffer from Celiac Disease or a Gluten Intolerance then removing gluten from your diet is certainly the first step towards improving your health and well being but it is far from the whole story. Gluten can have a devastating effect on our bodies, so much so that we can experience numerous symptoms that just won't completely go away whatever we do. The bottom line is that we are impairing our immunity and need to redress the balance before we succumb to more serious diseases and health problems in the future. 80% of our immune system is in the gut and we can't afford to igre gut related problems if we are to live long and healthy lives In Healthy Gluten Free Living you will find the answers you have been looking for. As well as an explanation of why gluten causes damage to the gut you will also discover which foods are safe to eat and which foods are capable of healing the damage to the gut. Finding suitable gluten free foods and gluten free recipes is half of the battle, the other half is kwing how to use them wisely to improve your chances of recovery. There are many gluten free recipe books available, but it is important to be discerning about the ingredients used in these recipes. Gluten free doesn't always equal healthy gluten free. This requires kwledge and understanding In Healthy Gluten Free Living you will find healthy gluten free recipes that are aimed at healing the damaged gut and allowing the body to heal itself. If you have Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance you need to read Healthy Gluten Free Living NOW to ensure that you are having a healthy gluten free diet and doing all you can to heal your gut and improve your immune system. In this book you will discover What Gluten is and what foods you will find it in What to do when you have been diagsed with Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance How to eliminate gluten from the diet Whether all gluten free foods are healthy alternatives What causes leaky gut How to heal a leaky gut The difference between gluten free and grain free Lots of healthy healing gluten free recipes Resources to help you learn more about healthy gluten free living Having suffered from gluten intolerance myself I have firsthand experience of how to approach a healthy gluten free diet and lifestyle .My personal experience in addition to my professional experience has provided me with the resources to offer the information you will find in this book, to my readers.
- Author BiographyJanet Matthews is a retired head-teacher of a center for pupils with emotional and behavioral problems. She has a diploma (Dip ION) in nutritional practice from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition in London and has had an active interest in health and personal development for many years. Her other qualifications include: - Life Coaching Certificate Life Coaching Diploma Enneagram Teacher (part 1) MBTI Practitioner Metabolic Typing Practitioner Janet has been writing online as a ghostwriter for over 6 years. She has several health related blogs of her own and has been a guest writer for other blogs and websites on the subject of health and well-being. Janet has now written 2 health related books and has plans for many more in a series of self help, health and well-being books
- Author(s)Janet Matthews
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.