Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $8.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kishkash-entertainment
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.82
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.00
- AU $71.23Trending at AU $78.97
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.40
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $71.35
- AU $67.95Trending at AU $109.24
About this product
- Product InformationNone of Hitchcock's films has ever given a clearer view of his genius for suspense than Rear Window. When professional photographer J.B. "Jeff" Jeffries (James Stewart) is confined to a wheelchair with a broken leg, he becomes obsessed with watching the private dramas of his neighbours play out across the courtyard. When he suspects a salesman may have murdered his nagging girlfriend, Jeffries enlists the help of his glamorous socialite girlfriend (Grace Kelly) to investigate the highly suspicious chain of events... Events that ultimately lead to one of the most memorable and gripping endings in all of film history.
- TitleRear Window
- Product Release Date25/07/2001
- Theatrical Release Year1954
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsGrace Kelly,James Stewart,Raymond Burr,Thelma Ritter,Wendell Corey
- DirectorsAlfred Hitchcock
- Rating InfoParental Guidance Recommended
- Run Time112 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
Most relevant reviews
- brian77799905 Jul, 2014by
Great Hitchcock movie with many foreign language subtitles.
Excellent DVD : good picture and sound quality with the added bonus of many language subtitles. You can also choose between traditional or simplified Chinese. If you like Hitchcock then you can't miss this one. Grace Kelly has never looked more beautiful than in this movie.