All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reason debut in 2000 heralded wide-sweeping changes in the world of electronic music. Reason was the very first music-software platform that behaved just like hardware. Since then, Reason has grown considerably. In addition to adding support for many more devices--from Propellerhead, the creators of Reason, as well as from respected third-party companies such as Korg, Cakewalk, and others--and a truly professional mixing board, Reason has developed into a complete studio that looks and sounds like hardware--but is all software. This book covers the most recent version of Reason, Reason 7. This version adds the polish. In Reason 7, everything has been refined, including the way that you get around the software and even the way you edit audio. This book introduces these Reason 7 refinements in addition to covering everything that Reason's always done. If you're new to Reason, this book will get you up to speed. You'll learn all about the classic devices stored within the giant virtual studio that is Reason. If you're an experienced Reason user, you'll be happy, too. This book covers all the new features found in Reason 7. If you're ready to get rolling with Reason, read on!
- Author BiographyMichael Prager has been involved with music technology for more than 15 years and has worked for such organizations as Guitar Center Management, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Disney Interactive, Spectrasonics, Q Up Arts, Sony Classical audioMIDI.com, the Columbia College Hollywood, and Keyboard Magazine. Prager has worked on various Course Technology instructional DVDs and is the author of several books and CD-ROMs from Cengage/Course Technology, including Reason 4 Power!, Reason CSi Starter, Reason CSi Master, and Sampling and Soft Synth Power!. G. W. Childs IV has not only published several books on Reason (Reason 7 Power, Going Pro with Reason), Ableton Live (Going Pro with Ableton Live) and sound design (Creating Music and Sound for Video Games), but he was also a sound designer on Reason itself. He's also had a highly successful career in designing sounds for games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Battlefront, and more. As a remix artist he's remixed major acts like Gene Loves Jezebel, Ray Charles, James Brown, and more.
- Author(s)G. W. Childs,Michael Prager
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight850 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.