All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo do physical activity safely and reduce the risk of injuries and other adverse events, people should understand the risks and yet be confident that physical activity is safe for almost everyone. People should choose to do types of physical activity that are appropriate for their current fitness level and health goals, because some activities are safer than others. They should increase physical activity gradually over time whenever more activity is necessary to meet guidelines or health goals. Inactive people should start low and go slow by gradually increasing how often and how long activities are done. They should protect themselves by using appropriate gear and sports equipment, looking for safe environments, following rules and policies, and making sensible choices about when, where, and how to be active.
- Author BiographyChris is a consultant and teacher on Change Management, Communication, Interpersonal and Organizational Behavior skills within and outside the US.
- Author(s)Chris Adalikwu
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.