All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDo Christians Have Good Answers for the Really Tough Questions? Dr. R. C. Sproul believes they do. In this unique book, he deals with the most common objections to the truths of the Christian faith, including: * Has science disproved the existence of God? * Will n-Christians who never hear of Christ go to hell? * Is it narrow-minded and bigoted to believe Christ is only one way to God? * Why do people need God when life is going smoothly? * Isn't Christianity just a crutch for people who can't handle life's pressures? * Is heaven real or just pie in the sky ? * Do Christians have a good answer to evil and suffering? * How does the church explain all its hypocrites? Reason to Believe is collection of pat answers and proof texts. It addresses each objection in a separate chapter, which includes a special capsule summary that gives the kernel of each argument. This is a superb resource for those in visitation and calling programs, and a must for anyone who wants to do more than scratch the surface of Christian truths.
- Author BiographyDr. R.C. Sproul is the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian education ministry located near Orlando, Florida. His teaching can be heard on the program Renewing Your Mind, which is broadcast on hundreds of radio outlets in the United States and in 40 countries worldwide. He is the executive editor of Tabletalk magazine, general editor of The Reformation Study Bible, and the author of more than seventy books and scores of articles for national evangelical publications. Dr. Sproul also serves as president of Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies, and Reformation Bible College in Sanford, Florida. He currently serves as senior minister of preaching and teaching at Saint Andrew's in Sanford, FL.
- Author(s)R. C. Sproul
- Date of Publication01/02/1982
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.