All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Thinking for Law Enforcement Exams provides law enforcement candidates the vital problem-solving skills they need to ace various exams including the Police Officer Exam, Border Patrol Exam, State Police Exam, and Probation/Parole Officer Exam. This book sharpens the logical reasoning and deductive skills needed on multiple-choice questions. With this title, you will solve problems logically, from brainstorming to following through with a sensible solution. It also includes additional online instantly-scored practice questions with detailed answers and explanations.
- Author BiographyThe team at LearningExpress is dedicated to publishing the best and most up-to-date skill-building, academic test-preparation, and career/vocational test-preparation titles available. We're constantly watching market trends, which allows us to be extraordinarily creative and authoritative as we stay ahead of the curve in our editorial approach. LearningExpress makes a point of being cutting edge in bringing you the best and most sought-after titles for all your skill-building needs.
- PublisherLearning Express Llc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReasoning Skills for Law Enforcement Exams
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearning Express Llc
- Weight386 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.