About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of the best of NCTM's Addenda series, grades 5-8 and includes problems and examples that represent critical content for today's middle school curriculum. The problems focus on the four key practices:
- Roles of representation
- Problem solving
- Connections in mathematics learning and teaching
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Phillips,Judith S. Zawojewski
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.