All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou didn't kw instantly how to be a wife. You won't kw instantly how to be a widow either, writes Mary Ellen Berry in the introduction to her heart-warming new book. All widows face the grief of separation, but as the Berrys show, grief does t have to be a life sentence. In the tradition of the New York Times bestseller girlfriends, Reawakening to life weaves together the stories of widows of strong faith who have found rebirth, celebration, and new identity after the death of a husband. The stories are a living example of how widows can grow deeper in their faith when they remember the strong ties of family, friends, and fellow believers.
- Author(s)Carmen Renee Berry,Mary Ellen Berry
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight206 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.