All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- Description2015 Book of the Year Christian Small Publishers Association, Historical Fiction 2014 Reader's Favorite Bronze Medal Winner, Christian-Historical Fiction Forced to flee war-torn Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Rebekah and her husband, Ethan, each take something of value: Rebekah, the cup of the Last Supper; Ethan, a copper scroll detailing the whereabouts of a vast Temple treasure. Ahead, separation and danger face them as each tries to survive. But it's t only external forces that could keep them apart forever but internal ones as they struggle to discover where their true treasure lies. Rebekah's Treasure has won first place for adult fiction in the Florida State Association National League of American Pen Women. The vel's combination of history, love and suspense will capture and engage readers right from the start. Rebekah's Treasure by Sylvia Bambola is a tale that will capture your attention and heart. Set in war-torn Israel when zealots fought for the hor of the Temple and Jerusalem, when the majesty and might of Rome became a terror and a scourge, one Jewish family's story twists and turns with passion, action, and love. This vel will t only entertain, but satisfy the most avid reader. Well done, Bambola. Well done. Barbara C. Nelson, author of Women on a Mission Sylvia Bambola, in her historical vel, Rebekah's Treasure, surrounds actual events with an intriguing fictional story and skillfully draws in the reader. Normally t a reader of fiction, myself, I found I was unable to put down this fascinating book until it was finished! Cindy Miller, author of The Home That God Built To read Rebekah's Treasure, by Sylvia Bambola, is to become engulfed in an intricate work of art. As your mind joins itself to the story, it will absorb the fibers and finely crafted strands of its tapestry until you are completely captivated. Rich in detail, reading this book is nearly like watching a movie. Bambola has done a remarkable job of deliberately weaving each carefully chosen thread into a story that will alter the way you view the past and the future . . . forever. Christina Cook Lee, music/media producer and author of A Quest for Virtue Rebekah's Treasure, a love story that unfolds in the midst of impossible circumstances, captivates the reader from the first page to the last. Drama, suspense, passion, faith-all the elements of a riveting read are found in this vel which follows a family torn apart by Jerusalem's struggle for survival in 70 A.D. The author's exquisite gift for storytelling combined with historically-accurate backdrops, make this book a treasure. I couldn't put it down! Joanne Derstine Curphey, Director of Communications at Christian Retreat, columnist for Today's Seniors of America, free-lance editor and writer. For everyone who enjoys historical fiction, Rebekah's Treasure will be right up your alley. Sylvia Bambola has written an extremely well researched story of the fall of Jerusalem. For you who love love-stories, you'll also find this book is for you. If you like mysteries, again this book is for you. I heartily recommend it. Joe Fouraker, Florida State Faith Fund Coordinator for Gideons International, on Board of Directors of Gospel Crusade, Northwest airlines 747 captain-retired, and history buff.
- Author BiographySylvia Bambola is the award winning author of six novels, including Refiner's Fire and Tears in a Bottle. A resident of Florida, she teaches women's Bible studies, has been a guest speaker at Women's Aglow and various church functions, loves gardening, and is currently learning to play the guitar. She has two grown children.
- Author(s)Sylvia Bambola
- PublisherHeritage Publishing House
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeritage Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.