All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOften considered irredeemably conservative, the US working class actually has a rich history of revolt. Rebel Rank and File uncovers the hidden story of insurgency from below against employers and union bureaucrats in the late 1960s and 1970s.
- Author BiographyAARON BRENNER is President of Rank & File Enterprises, a financial and labor research firm; ROBERT BRENNER is Director of the Center for Social Theory and Comparative History at UCLA and author of The Economics of Global Turbulence and The Boom and the Bubble; CAL WINSLOW is Director of the Mendocino Institute and Fellow in Environmental Politics, Institute of International Studies, UC Berkeley.
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAaron Brenner,Calvin Winslow,Robert Brenner
- Introduction byMike Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.