All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWren Conlly thought she'd left her human side behind when she died five years ago and came back 178 minutes later as a Reboot. With her new abilities of strength, speed, and healing-along with a lack of emotions-Wren 178 became the perfect soldier for HARC (Human Advancement and Repopulation Corporation). Then Callum 22 came along and changed everything. Now that they've both escaped, they're ready to start a new life in peace on the Reboot Reservation. But Micah 163, the Reboot running the reservation, has darker plans in mind: to wipe out the humans. All of them. Micah has been building a Reboot army for years and is w ready to launch his attack on the cities. Callum wants to stick around and protect the humans. Wren wants thing more than to leave all the fighting behind them. With Micah on one side, HARC on the other, and Wren and Callum at odds in the middle, there's only one option left...It's time for Reboots to become rebels.
- Author BiographyAmy Tintera is the author of Ruined as well as the duology Reboot and Rebel. She has degrees in journalism and film and can usually be found staring into space, dreaming up ways to make her characters run for their lives. She lives in Austin, Texas. You can visit her online at www.amytintera.com.
- Author(s)Amy Tintera
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReboot
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.