Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of the 21st century, the future of humanity hangs in the balance, caught between the radioactive waste of a half century of nuclear wars and the repressive authority of the Republic. Angels sacrifice their wings to join a secret fraternity of freedom fighters, risking classification as mutants and consignment to the Republic's slave dens. Each warrior is a volunteer, but angel anticipates the full cost of his fall. The eyes of the Republic are everywhere. Having sacrificed his wings in a bid to save humanity, fallen angel Armand has a bold plan to assassinate presidential candidate Maximilian Blackstone. When things go awry and his partner is gravely injured, Armand fears he will fail and forever lose the chance to rejoin the angels in heaven. Theodora is a wraith, a woman who officially doesn't exist. She lives in the shadows, taking risks to earn bounties-bounties that buy new life for those she loves. Captured when her latest hit goes horribly wrong, Theodora finds herself the prisoner of a strong, arrogant stranger. Soon eugh, Theodora and Armand find their missions-and their hearts-entwined. But in their desperate attempt to save the world, will they be able to save each other?
- Author BiographyBestselling author Claire Delacroix sold her first romance, a medieval called THE ROMANCE OF THE ROSE, in 1992. Since then, she has published more than fifty romance novels and numerous novellas. She has also written under the names Claire Cross and Deborah Cooke. THE BEAUTY, part of her successful Bride Quest series, was her first book to land on the New York Times List of Bestselling Books. She has an honours degree in history, with a focus on medieval studies, and is an avid reader of medieval vernacular literature, fairy tales and fantasy novels. She makes her home in Canada with her husband and family. When she isn't writing, she can be found knitting, sewing or hunting for vintage patterns.
- Author(s)Claire Delacroix,Deborah Cooke
- PublisherDeborah A. Cooke
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitlePrometheus Project
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeborah A. Cooke
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.