All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRebel is the story of Jess Evans, a rebellious eleven year-old boy, who is tortured by a dark secret of his past. Orphaned at an early age, Jess is destined for rejection and neglect, but when a young couple agrees to foster him temporarily, Jess is invigorated with hope. B.J. and Cathy Cole welcome Jess into their home and attempt to provide him with love and security, but Jess remains timid and closed off. As the story unfolds, Jess slowly begins to trust and love B.J. and Cathy, causing Jess to question if he can ever come to terms with the secret haunting him for so long, and if B.J. and Cathy will ever accept him as their son.
- Author BiographyRubye Trapnell Becker was born on a Georgia plantation May 17, 1918. She lived most of her life in Metter, Georgia, a small town near Savannah. She was involved in the business, civic and religious like of her town. Her hobbies include reading, fishing, traveling, and her passion is playing bridge. Rubye is 93 years young and now resides in Lemoore, California. Rebel is her first novel.
- Author(s)Rubye Trapnell Becker
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.