All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the emergence of creative texts focusing on the nineteenth-century slave trade to make sense of the radicalized effects of global capitalism.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Christensen is Associate Professor of English at the University of Texas-Pan American.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Christensen
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white halftones, figures
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.