All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionRebirth of Rhetoric brings together contributions from several fields to provide a forum in which a unifying theory for language and literature studies can be debated.The book does t aim to resurrect classical Renaissance rhetoric, but to remake it within a contemporary context. The context of texts (both spoken and written) is one of the main emphases of this collection, whether it is the ideology informing the text, or the way in which a text is transformed by its audience. The book also aims to present a range of practical approaches to the study of texts of all kinds: literary; televisual; film and photography. It also argues the case for developments in the Arts and Humanities which will bring together people working in Education, Linguistics, Composition, Literature and Cultural Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRichard Andrews
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.