All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your situation seem hopeless? Does it look like there's way out? Perhaps your doctor gave you bad news. Maybe a family situation is out of control. Or perhaps you're struggling to buy groceries and pay your bills. If so, don't give up. Former Senate chaplain Peter Marshall reminds us that God will t permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty. Others have triumphed over adversity, and you can too. How did they do it? They'll share their secrets in Rebound Strong. For each day of the year, this book provides four great quotes that will help you overcome life's toughest challenges. You'll learn how to conquer difficulties, and you'll gain hope and strength for the journey. You can triumph over adversity and live a happy and fulfilled life.
- Author BiographyDavid Young was an advisor to Texas Governor Rick Perry for ten years. He developed the governor's low-cost degree initiative, which challenged universities to offer degrees that cost $10,000. Today, thirteen universities in Texas offer one or more bachelor's degrees for approximately $10,000. This initiative spread to other states, including Florida, where twenty-three institutions offer $10,000 degrees, and to California, which is developing similar low-cost programs at fifteen institutions. David enjoys playing the violin and traveling. He's traveled extensively throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe, and he's visited South America, Asia, and the Middle East. He; his wife, Christina; and their two dogs live in Round Rock, Texas.
- Author(s)David Young
- PublisherWind Runner Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWind Runner Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.