Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains an eclectic collection of 22 papers on liquid crystalline polymers presented at the Sixth Polymer Workshop, in the series sponsored by the European Science Foundation, entitled: 'Liquid Crystal Polymer Systems', in Gentofte, Denmark, 12-14 September 1983. Since a contribution to this volume was strictly voluntary, and in some cases represents a considerably expanded version of that which was presented, it is strictly speaking t correct to term this a 'proceedings'. A description of the aims and purposes of the European Science Foundation with respect to the polymer area has been presented in: Shell Polymers, Vol. 5, No.2, pp. 34-35, 1981. The papers given here represent a cross-section of current research interests in liquid crystalline polymers in the areas of theory, synthesis, characterization, structure-property relationships and applications. At least some of the current interest is motivated by attempts to practically exploit the vel properties of these materials in the developing tech- logies of high strength fibres and advanced materials for constructional purposes, but also for functional materials in the areas of information retrieval, electronics and opto-electronics applications. The editor wishes to thank all those involved for their courtesy and co-operation.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. Chapoy
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.