All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights recent advances in beta blockers research. Beta blockers have been used for the treatment of several clinical conditions and it is of paramount importance to understand their role and applications. Chapters of the book were written by experts in the fields of vascular disease, plastic surgery, cardiovascular medicine, pharmaceutical medicine and physiology from various countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Japan and New Zealand. Clinical topics on recent advances in beat-blockers research covered in this book include the clinical effectiveness of beta-blockers in patients with peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm, heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, pulmonary hypertension, object memory recognition, portal hypertension and infantile haemangioma. These chapters were written by authors who are experts in their fields and by researchers who are most up-to-date in the recent literature on advances in beta-blockers research.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byYousef Shahin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.