All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve chapters include comments on key issues, detailed outlines, and summaries of recent cases, legislation, trends, and developments during 2013. Litigators can refer to the individual chapters when they have a new case in an area where they and their client(s) need the most up-to-date legal information. This publication focuses on issues in business associations law; employment and labor law; and finance and securities litigation and arbitration.
- Author BiographyThe Business and Corporate Litigation Committee of the American Bar Association focuses on the principal substantive areas of litigation affecting business enterprises and promotes the establishment of business courts and other effective means of resolving business disputes. Over 170 committee members from across the country contributed to the 2014 edition of Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation.
- Author(s)ABA Business and Corporation Litigation Committee
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight1497 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.