Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1 of this 2-volume set includes twelve chapters focused on litigation and dispute resolution and civil business claims. It contains comments on key issues, detailed outlines, and summaries of recent cases, legislation, trends, and developments during 2013. Litigators can refer to the individual chapters when they have a new case in an area where they and their client(s) need the most up-to-date legal information.
- Author BiographyOver 170 members of the ABA Business and Corporate Litigation Committee from across the country contributed to the 2014 edition of Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation. The Committee focuses on the principal substantive areas of litigation affecting business enterprises.
- Author(s)ABA Business and Corporation Litigation Committee
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight1197 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.