Recent Developments in Complex Analysis and Computer Algebra: This Conference Was Supported by the National Science Foundation Through Grant Int-9603029 and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Through Grant Mtcs-134 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of papers presented in the special sessions on Complex and Numerical Analysis , Value Distribution Theory and Complex Domains , and Use of Symbolic Computation in Mathematics Education of the ISAAC'97 Congress held at the University of Delaware, during June 2-7, 1997. The ISAAC Congress coincided with a U.S.-Japan Seminar also held at the University of Delaware. The latter was supported by the National Science Foundation through Grant INT-9603029 and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science through Grant MTCS-134. It was natural that the participants of both meetings should interact and consequently several persons attending the Congress also presented papers in the Seminar. The success of the ISAAC Congress and the U.S.-Japan Seminar has led to the ISAAC'99 Congress being held in Fukuoka, Japan during August 1999. Many of the same participants will return to this Seminar. Indeed, it appears that the spirit of the U.S.-Japan Seminar will be continued every second year as part of the ISAAC Congresses. We decided to include with the papers presented in the ISAAC Congress and the U.S.- Japan Seminar several very good papers by colleagues from the former Soviet Union. These participants in the ISAAC Congress attended at their own expense.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- Series TitleInternational Society for Analysis, Applications and Computation
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight630 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJoji Kajiwara,Robert P. Gilbert,Yongzhi S. Xu
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.