Recent Developments in Lie Algebras, Groups and Representation Theory: 2009-2011 Southeastern Lie Theory Workshop Series : Combinatorial Lie Theory and Applications, October 9-11, 2009, North Carolina State University : Homological Methods in Representation Theory, May 22-24, 2010, University of Georgia : Finite and Algebraic Groups, June 1-4, 2011, University of Virginia by American Mathematical Society (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the proceedings of the 2009-2011 Southeastern Lie Theory Workshop Series, held October 9-11, 2009 at North Carolina State University, May 22-24, 2010, at the University of Georgia, and June 1-4, 2011 at the University of Virginia. Some of the articles, written by experts in the field, survey recent developments while others include new results in Lie algebras, quantum groups, finite groups, and algebraic groups.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byBrian J. Parshall,Daniel K. Nakano,Kailash C. Misra
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.