All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $15.54Trending at AU $17.98
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Faries, Indiana University & Groningen University, Re-reading the Evidence: Perspectives on Technical Studies of Early Netherlandish Painting Ron Spronk, Harvard University Art Museum, Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: The Early Years of Conservation and Technical Examinations of Netherlandish Paintings at the Fogg Art Museum J.R.J. Van Asperen de Boer, Professor Emeritus, Groningen University, Slowly towards Improved Infrared Reflectography Equipment Peter Klein, University of Hamburg, Dendrochrological Analyses of Netherlandish Paintings E. Melanie Gifford, Susana Halpne and Suzanne Quillen Lomax, National Gallery of Art, Issues surrounding the painting medium: a case study of a pre-Eyckian altarpiece Teri Hensick, Harvard University Art Museums, The Fogg's Copy After a Lost Van Eyck: Conservation History, Resent Treatment and Technical Examination of the Woman at Her Toilet Gianfranco Pocobene and Ron Spronk, Harvard University Art Museums, The Fogg's Virgin and Child from the Workshop of Dirck Bouts: Findings from Technical Examinations and Recent Conservation Treatment Henry Lie, Harvard University Art Museums, Digital Imaging for the Study of Paintings: Experiences at the Straus Center for Conservation Maryan W. Ainsworth, Metropolitan Museum of Art, What's in a name? The Question of Attribution in Early Netherlandish Painting The volume brings together the conisseurship and experience of outstanding scholars and leading scientists. It will highly benefit to all working in the field of technical examination. (H. Verougstraete in Sehepunkte, 5 (2005), nr. 2, 15.02.2005)u
- PublisherBrepols N.V.
- Date of Publication18/11/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMuseums at the Crossroads
- Place of PublicationTurnhout
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintBrepols N.V.
- Weight984 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byM Fairies,M Faries,Prof Ron Spronk,R Spronk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.