All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the portrait of a man teetering on the edge of abandoning his marriage for a homosexual affair. Luca Carcera may well love his wife, but what guarantee has he that he will t walk out on her, as his father left his wife, and for the same reasons?
- Author Biographyanthony giardina is the author of the short story collection The Country of Marriage, the novels Men With Debts and A Boy's Pretensions, as well as a number of plays that have been produced in New York, Seattle, Yale and Washington. His stories and essays have appeared in Harper's, Esquire and GQ. He lives in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Anthony Giardina
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight189 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.