All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the portrait of a man teetering on the edge of abandoning his marriage for a homosexual affair. Luca Carcera may well love his wife, but what guarantee has he that he will t walk out on her, as his father left his wife, and for the same reasons?
- Author Biographyanthony giardina is the author of the short story collection The Country of Marriage, the novels Men With Debts and A Boy's Pretensions, as well as a number of plays that have been produced in New York, Seattle, Yale and Washington. His stories and essays have appeared in Harper's, Esquire and GQ. He lives in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Anthony Giardina
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight189 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.