All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs our understanding of G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) signal transduction continues to grow, we cant help but be struck by the emerging complexity and the ability of this receptor superfamily to continually surprise us as new facets are discovered. In this third edition of Receptor Signal Transduction Protocols, the expert contributors have taken into account the constant evolution of the GPCR field and dealt with methods that allow researchers to address many of the important rising issues. Serving as a companion to the previous editions, this volume contains thorough revisions of some core chapters, the complete rewriting of others to encompass new techlogical developments since the publication of the prior editions, and the commissioning of brand new, cutting-edge chapters to expand on previous coverage. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to the respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and up-to-date, Receptor Signal Transduction Protocols, Third Edition serves the scientific community with a broad collection of the current, practical methodologies in this highly promising field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number746
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGary B. Willars,R.A. John Challiss
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.