Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionEach work in this beautifully designed publication featuring intriguing objects and furniture from a collector dedicated to rare, exquisite and unusual works is photographed to capture its every nuance. The selection of 66 objects from the 18th and 19th centuries includes objets dart and French masterworks by Jean Prouv, Charlotte Perriand and Serge Mouille. Among these, two piecesa Grand Professor desk by Prouv, one of only three examples from the Universit de Lille in France, and an exquisitely crafted Nuage Bibliothque by Perriand stand out. Designs by F ranco Campo and Carlo Graffi, Gio Ponti and Carlo Molli, Mathieu Mategot, Mofem, Jacques Adnet, Frederic Debon, Gustave Gautier Tove and Edvard Kindt-Larsen, Jodef Hurka, Bruce Goff, Jean Royre, Jean Perzel, Georges Jouve, Isamu Noguchi, Alexandre Noll, Li Sabattini and Paul Dupr-Lafon celebrate material and craftsmanship. Luxurious accessories from Louis Vuitton and Herms round out this original auction.
- PublisherWright Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWright Publishing Company
- Edited byWright
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.