All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of classic recipes in the form of simple, expertly drawn graphic illustrations. Each recipe is broken down into easy-to-follow steps, all cleverly displayed on one graphic table top, a bit like a comic strip recipe for grown-ups...includes incredible hand-drawn, easy-to-follow recipes showing every slice, sizzle and stir ...the comfort food you grew up with (think gooey cauliflower cheese, warming sausage and bean casserole and fresh, crumbly flapjacks) ...thrifty, hearty home cooking with sensational soups, mouth-watering mains and puddings, plus biscuits and cakes made for sharing ...perfect for first-timers and seasoned cooks alike.
- Author BiographyHelen Ashley is a freelance illustrator, artist, designer, & photographer. A passionate cook all her life, she began drawing graphic recipes for friends two years ago and soon found they were mounting her magnetic drawings on their fridges & cooking with her sensational recipes. She trained as an architect at the University of Cambridge & has worked as an exhibition designer in New York City and the UK. She currently divides her time between London and the Leicestershire countryside. Recipes From the Kitchen Drawer: A Graphic Cookbook is her first book.
- Author(s)Helen Ashley
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout
- Weight236 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.