Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes for Cooking Light: Comfort Foods and Dieting Cookbook The Recipes for Cooking Light book is about two cookbooks, the Dieting Cookbook and the Comfort Food Diet. Don't let the term comfort food fool you though. Each one of these is a cooking light recipe meaning you will find great light recipe ideas within this book, healthy meal ideas, and even weight loss recipes. Each of these cooking light quick recipes will help you to cook and serve healthy meals that taste great. It is hard to beat a quick easy dinner that is made from the best healthy recipes. Everyone will love these quick dinner ideas (and more) from these quick healthy recipes. The first section of the Recipes for Cooking Light book contains these chapters: Low Fat Recipes: The Basic Weight Loss Recipes, Low Carbohydrate Recipes: somewhat Misunderstood but Very Helpful for Weight Loss, Muscle Building Recipes to Boost the Metabolism, Fish Recipes to Lose Weight, Raw Food Diet Recipes for the Daring, Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Weight Loss, Paleolithic Diet Recipes: Turning Back the Clock A Lot, Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss, and Desserts for the Diet Conscious. The second section of the Recipes for Cooking Light book contain these chapters: Comfort Food - What Is It, Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes, Comfort Food Lunches, Comfort Food Dinners, Comfort Food Desserts, Your Comfort Food Meal Plan, Eating with Comfort in Mind, Comfort Food - A summary, A five Day Sample meal Plan, and Final Words that are Not So Final. There are many recipes within this book, eugh to plan the menu for a couple of weeks without repeating a recipe.
- Author BiographyLorriane Latimer, author of Recipes for Cooking Light: Comfort Foods and Dieting Cookbook alongside Coretta Schubert.
- Author(s)Coretta Schubert,Latimer Lorriane
- PublisherWebnetworks Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWebnetworks Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.