All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionMelissa Dance was eight years old when her mother died. They never got to say goodbye. Seventeen years later, Melissa is handed a journal. As she smooths open the pages and begins to read her mother's words, she is instantly transported back to her childhood. But returning to her past is painful and memories of her mother's beautiful face are a cruel reminder to Melissa that she'll never see her again. As Melissa slowly makes her way through the precious book, reading the snippets of advice and cooking the dishes from the recipes she is also shocked to learn of her mother's secrets - secrets that if shared, could change Melissa's world forever. A beautifully written, heartbreaking and ultimately uplifting story of a mother's loving legacy for her daughter - perfect for fans of Rowan Coleman, Lucy Dillon and JoJo Moyes.
- Author(s)Teresa Driscoll
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.