All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionA hip, modern recipe book on mastering the essentials of entertaining, effortlessly presented by two fashionable personalities who love throwing parties. This inspiring cookbook offers fresh approaches to throwing the perfect get-together, whether it is a brunch, afteron tea, or outdoor cocktail party. Fashion executive Michael Leva and textile designer Nancy Parker kw what it takes to entertain with polish and flair in a short amount of time. This youthful duo provides clever time-saving cheats hidden behind a beautiful presentation. These hosts are everyday cooks who have learned simple culinary tricks by trial and error, ensuring that anyone can give a fabulous party. Ten inspirational gatherings are presented in different locales. The festivities range from a family lunch in the country to a beach picnic and a Moroccan buffet on a New York rooftop. Exquisite shots of an international mix of dishes range from tomato salad with preserved lemon and chive blossoms to ceviche served on silver spoons and green tea Madeleines. Useful tips on such topics as decorative accents and floral arrangements are also discussed in this user-friendly primer on the art of entertaining family and friends.
- Author BiographyNancy Parker runs her own fashion textile design studio in London. Fashion designer Michael Leva is J. Jill's vice president for Design and Product Development. Photographer Pieter Estersohn is a frequent contributor to Elle Decor and other leading design and travel magazines. The high-profile New York caterer Serena Bass is the author of Serena, Food & Stories: Feeding Friends Every Hour of the Day.
- Author(s)Michael Leva,Nancy Parker
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.