All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features authentic dishes from a classic cuisine, with over 200 delicious recipes. Traditional French cuisine clearly explained, with the kind of easy-to-follow instructions, tips, and guidance that have been handed down through generations. It includes Moules Marinieres, Bouillabaisse, Coq au Vin, Cassoulet, Creme Brulee, Madeleines and Tarte au Citron. It includes delicious French regional specialities, from verdant Normandy to sun-drenched Provence. This cookbook provides a comprehensive collection of the very best recipes from the home kitchens of France, with 200 dishes for every occasion. Rustic regional specialities such as Ratatouille and Tarte Aux Prunes D'Alsace contrast with special occasion dishes, familiar in the best French restaurants, like Lobster Thermidor, Chateaubriand Bearnaise, or Crepes Suzette. Step-by-step photographs ensure perfect results, whether you are attempting a hot souffle, cooking crepes for the first time, or brushing up on your pastry skills, while an informative introduction gives a fascinating insight into the background of this most revered of cuisines.
- Author BiographyCarole Clements is a food writer who lived in France for seven years, and was awarded the Grand Diplome Culinaire from Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne. Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen is a trained chef who has worked in Paris at La Varenne, Au Quai d'Orsay and Chez Maxim.
- Author(s)Carole Clements,Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 800 photographs
- Weight839 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- beverley.lisa25 Sep, 2014by
good book for collection and to use. I love the clear and wonderful photos
beautiful book, recipes are wonderful. The book is presented well, wonderful clear photos and the service of receieving the book, excellent.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.