About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to opinion writing serves as a mentor text to students learning to express their own opinions in persuasive essays and other opinion-based writing assignments using topics relevant to students as examples. Both sides of the debate are explored equally. Includes writing prompts.
- Author(s)Reese Everett
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSeeing Both Sides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Weight295 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.