All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a single calendar year, the Republican House voted an astonishing 191 times to weaken, block ,or delay needed measures that defend our air, water, wildlife and lands. This book tells the story of why it happened, how it put our nation at risk and where we need to go from here, for the sake of Americans everywhere, for the sake of our children's future.
- Author BiographyBob Deans is the author of the 2007 book The River Where American Began: A Journey Along the James. He coauthored the 2009 book Clean Energy Common Sense: An American Call to Action on Global Climate Change, and the 2010 book In Deep Water: The Anatomy of a Disaster, the Fate of the Gulf, and Ending our Oil Addition. A Native of Richmond, Virginia, Deans spent twenty-five years as correspondent for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and other Cox newspapers before joining the Natural Resources Defense Council and the NRDC Action Fund in 2009. He is a former president of the White House Correspondents Association and lives in Bethesda Maryland with his wife and their three children.
- Author(s)Bob Deans
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byRobert Redford
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.